travelmemoirsofswaati text

I am an intrepid traveller. Travelling has been my passion since school days. Hailing from the steel city of Rourkela in Odisha, I always had an opportunity to plan out my holidays with my family to exotic destinations that are rich in history and heritage in India. Looking back, I have also taken up trekking in Chauragarh hills of Pachmarhi, Shatrunjaya Hills of Palitana, Vaishno Devi or the Muktinath temple in Mustang Valley in Nepal and Lalang Waterfall in rainforests of Tioman Island in Malaysia. I have penned down the Odisha destinations in Pick2Move-India Travel planner brought out by Sampan Media Limited, New Delhi. I have compiled a travelogue themed- “Journeys across India” published by Best Books, Kolkata. I generally take up travel to pen down travelogues, know the art and craft of the faraway lands and of course, I do travel reporting for leading English dailies of India.

ads by adsfor247

ads by adsfor247

Sunday 23 July 2017

85 Sky Tower Hotel, Kaohsiung



Pride of Taiwanese hospitality

For high-end luxury travellers wending their way to Kaohsiung, the luxury destination is 85 Sky Tower Hotel. The five-star property serves as a home for travellers visiting Kaohsiung.  I had an unhurried experience of halting in the hotel on my visit to Kaohsiung.




 An outer facade of 85 Sky Tower Hotel

 


Rated as the largest hotel in Kaohsiung and Taiwan as well, 85 Sky Tower Hotel stands tall in Kaohsiung with 85-storied building and provides breathtaking views of the Straits of Taiwan, the harbour and the city. Staying in the hotel, I had an opportunity to rediscover Kaohsiung. The high rise boasts of posh dining facilities with eight restaurants serving Taiwanese delights and Continental menu. There’s indoor pool and luxurious rooms that provide wonderful glimpses of the sea. The splendid hotel also has a golf course.      




A glimpse of the Straits of Taiwan at Kaohsiung

No comments:

Post a Comment