travelmemoirsofswaati text

I am an intrepid traveller. Travelling has been my passion since school days. Hailing from the steel city of Rourkela in Odisha, I always had an opportunity to plan out my holidays with my family to exotic destinations that are rich in history and heritage in India. Looking back, I have also taken up trekking in Chauragarh hills of Pachmarhi, Shatrunjaya Hills of Palitana, Vaishno Devi or the Muktinath temple in Mustang Valley in Nepal and Lalang Waterfall in rainforests of Tioman Island in Malaysia. I have penned down the Odisha destinations in Pick2Move-India Travel planner brought out by Sampan Media Limited, New Delhi. I have compiled a travelogue themed- “Journeys across India” published by Best Books, Kolkata. I generally take up travel to pen down travelogues, know the art and craft of the faraway lands and of course, I do travel reporting for leading English dailies of India.

ads by adsfor247

ads by adsfor247

Friday 14 April 2017

Palace of the Golden Horses



High on comfort and healthcare

For high-end tourists flying down to Malaysia, here’s a luxury hospitality property based in Kuala Lumpur called Palace of the Golden Horses. Well-known as Luxury Golf Resort, the five-star set-up is a group of Country Heights Holdings Berhad and is snuggled in the Mines Resort City of Selangor. It has lapped up World Luxury Hotel Awards in 2011 and is at a strategic position from Kuala Lumpur City Centre.


An outer view of the hotel


An opportunity to visit the hotel came to me back in 2013 when I was mesmerized by its grand décor. Sprawling in the midst of 150 acres of lakeside, the hotel provides great views with a picturesque garden that makes it stand off from others. With 472 well-equipped rooms and 89 opulent suites, the luxury group prides in having snazzy décor and makes the ultimate luxury statement. It enjoys the distinction of having the best 18-hole golf course. 




The spacious lobby in the hotel


There is an exclusive Japanese food outlet, Cantonese fusion restaurant, global coffee house and Sagar serving only North Indian cuisine. The luxury haunt begs to differ from other hotels in the city and has a medical centre for its visitors- Golden Horse Health Century offering one-of-a-kind healthcare packages. 




No comments:

Post a Comment